Sunday, April 1, 2012

On the running road again.

Well I went out for an 11 miler today with my training group Vancouver Fit. I was also testing out a "Magic Cocktail" so that I won't hit a wall like I did last week. It worked really well, I feel great. The only issue I had were with the Gummy Bears, they reminded me that I ate them. May need to change my fuel on these longer runs. Any suggestions beside GU or gels, Can't do them.

Well one thing that I LOVE about running is, other runner's. All the runner's I know are amazing. Yes there are a few out there that should just keep to themselves. Before I started running, I thought all runners were elite and that I could never be apart of that group. I would drive passed people running and think "man I wish I could do that". Well now I am! I am a part of that elite group. And I have been welcomed, by some amazing people. I know several ultra runners, marathon maniacs, half fanatics, 10kers & 5kers. We all do these races because we like it, Yep we do, Honest!!!.

Tip from a fellow runner.......Never getting your Body glide and your Deodorant mixed up. (lady parts are unforgiving)

Hey you should check out my friend Heather's Blog She just won Best blog in Clark County! http://www.willrunforcoffee.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment